Contemporary villa Aloha Golf - MLVR1065
Casa La Piramide is a unique and prestigious Grade II listed building due to its stunning contemporary architecture. The Villa is able to boast outstanding views to the Mediterranean Sea and incredible unobstructed views of the La Concha Mountain, the signature of Marbella. Located in Golf Valley, frontline and above the elite Aloha Golf Course, it offers total tranquility and privacy from neighbors and golfers alike, as they are not able to view into the villa, garden or pool as it stands high over the renowned twelfth hole, over which the there is a commanding vista. On occasions because of the spectacular setting, it has been a location in movies and commercial advertisements.The villa is for summer rentals only and minimum booking is 2 weeks
Looking towards the National Park, including the Pine Forest and La Concha Mountain, one would think you were in the middle of the countryside. In fact however, you can drive the 4.0 km to the famous Puerto Banus Yacht Harbor and Beach on two alternative routes in a few minutes and the Golden Mile, Marbella Town Center and various beautiful beaches. Access to main roads and Auto-pista routes towards Malaga and Cadiz are also very close, with Malaga airport around 45 minutes and the local heliport within 2. For the outdoor lover and fitness conscious, from the Villa one can jog, walk or cycle around the Aloha Valley via the National Park and trails then past Aloha Golf Club House and golf course and then back to the Villa, an approximate 3-4 km round trip, while passing through beautiful country and golf views. Longer excursions on established trails are also possible to suit all capabilities, by foot, cycle, and horseback.
No expense has been spared and using top quality materials, fixtures, and fitments. Internally the Villa will impress and surprise the most discerning, with cathedral height ceilings, remarkable modern architecture and art all around, with natural light streaming in, which can be floodlit at night.
On the Main Level
- Entering via a bastion as with a castle and then passing over a glass bridge you arrive at the imposing entrance doors and then into the high glazed hallway
- Two Lounges with views to the mountain and sea, each with large open fireplaces, piano and direct access to terraces
- Guest Toilet
- Dining room with direct access to terraces
- Gourmet kitchen by Pocelenosa complete with feature granite surfaces and floors, fitted with an extensive range of Gaggenua appliances and providing direct access to terraces and outdoor dining area
- Inner Hallway leading to:
- Master bedroom with direct access to terraces
- Impressive master bathroom with direct access to terraces
- Second bedroom with direct access to terraces
- Second bathroom
- Architectural (David Marshall) staircase up to
On the Lower Level
- Two more themed generous bedroom suites with individual large en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious apartment with kitchen, large en-suite facilities and lounge area with separate access to spa and pool
- Glass wall enclosed bedroom suite, including hydrotherapy spa bath, toilet, shower etc.
- Professional Cinema
- Feature Bodega
- Large hallway
- Guest toilet
- Marble floors throughout (granite in the kitchen)
- David Marshall features throughout
- Security systems
The exterior has extensive slate covered wrap around terraces, large outdoor dinning facilities, stunning infinity salt-water pool (power covered, lighted and heated), marble/glass terraces. Top of the range High Life six person hot tub with views directly across the golf course to the Mediterranean Sea and La Concha Mountain. Fully equipped Bar and BBQ adjacent to the pool, with views of the La Concha Mountain with extensive covered seating areas.
The Villa is fully air conditioned throughout and is equipped with many other services for maximum comfort.
Daily maid service included weekdays. Daily pool service and garden maintenance included.